Established in Abilene, Texas in 1955. Firm was a Commercial Division of Tippett and Gee Engineering Corp. The group was then led by G. Ross Tippett, P.E. and Kenneth W. Williams, P.E. The group provided multi-discipline engineering services to various clients throughout the West Texas region and rapidly established its reputation as a diverse, hard working, and high quality consulting engineering firm in the area. Today WTA has grown to provide the same high quality design and project management services to many clients nationwide. We have built the foundation of our company base on quality and timely delivery of our services.